Office chair "OK-200" with synchronized mechanismRef: BK600200
Price €238.37 tax incl.
OK-200 office chair with net backrest and synchronized mechanism. Select color of the net and upholstery for the seat, type of base and...
Upholstered and assembled in Spain with most of the components manufactured in EEC.
• General characteristics: Ergonomic chair suitable for office and executive jobs. INCLUDES multiple regulations:
- Automatic adjustment (gas cartridge) of seat height.
- Height adjustment of the lumbar support of the backrest.
- Seat and backrest inclination adjustment with a synchronized steel mechanism that avoids the adoption of non-ergonomic postures. It is equipped with an anti-return system for the backrest.
- Synchronization pressure regulation according to the user's weight to use the chair in free tilt mode.
• Mechanism: Synchronized system that regulates seat and backrest inclinations in synchronized mode, with anti-return system and pressure regulation. Tested up to 120 Kg. Four locking positions and allows free tilting.
• Headrest: It has a padded and upholstered headrest. It is adjustable in height and inclination regardless of the backrest.
• Backrest: Made of highly resistant polyamides with anatomical shapes. Upholstered in 100% polyester mesh available in 8 colors. It has a "soft" polyurethane lumbar support that can be adjusted in height.
• Seat: Injected plastic support with anatomical shapes and reinforcement of two crossed metal bars, covered with double sponge of densities 45 and 30 KG / MC to give the chair a unique comfort
• Seat upholstery: 100% polyester with more than 80,000 cycles of resistance to abrasion according to European standard EN 14465: 2004 + a1: 2007. Complies with EN 1021 1 and 2 standards on flammability. 12 colors to choose from. No glues are used to fix it.
• Wheels: Double 65 mm diameter wheels. hard tread injected in nylon. They comply with standards X5.1-1993 / 18 and UNI 8588/84. Optionally soft wheels or fixed stops.
• 5-spoke base: 5-spoke base with pyramidal shape and diameter 640 mm. injected in nylon with at least 30% fiberglass to guarantee its resistance. Optionally, aluminum base with pyramidal shape, diameter of 680 mm that incorporates chrome gas.
• Automatic height adjustment: By means of a gas cartridge according to DIN 4550 class 3 (certified by TUV LGA) and BS5459 level “S”.
• Other options: The ergonomics of the chair can be improved by adding the "Seat adjustment" that modifies the separation between seat and back in a range of five centimeters.