OK-120 office chair with net backrest and synchronized mechanismRef: BK600120
Price €183.92 tax incl.
OK-120 office chair with net backrest and synchronized mechanism. Select color of the net and upholstery for the seat, type of base and...
Upholstered and assembled in Spain with most of the components manufactured in EEC.
• General characteristics: Ergonomic chair suitable for office and executive jobs. INCLUDES multiple regulations:
- Automatic adjustment (gas cartridge) of seat height.
- Lumbar support regulation by adjusting the height of the backrest with a point-to-point mechanism (Up-Down).
- Second lumbar adjustment in depth with a padded and upholstered support.
- Seat and backrest inclination adjustment with a synchronized steel mechanism that avoids the adoption of non-ergonomic postures. It is equipped with an anti-return system for the backrest.
- Synchronization pressure regulation according to the user's weight to use the chair in free tilt mode.
• Mechanism: Synchronized system that regulates seat and backrest inclinations in synchronized mode, with anti-return system and pressure regulation. Tested up to 120 Kg. Four locking positions and allows free tilting.
• Backrest: Made with high resistance polyamides with anatomical shapes. Upholstered in 100% polyester mesh, BLACK. Correct back support is achieved by changing the height of the backrest thanks to its point-to-point mechanism. It incorporates a second regulation for the back consisting of a lumbar support, padded and upholstered, adjustable in depth.
• Seat: Injected plastic support with anatomical shapes and reinforcement of two crossed metal bars, covered with double sponge of densities 45 and 30 KG / MC to give the chair a unique comfort
• Seat upholstery: 100% polyester with more than 80,000 cycles of resistance to abrasion according to European standard EN 14465: 2004 + a1: 2007. Complies with EN 1021 1 and 2 standards on flammability. 12 colors to choose from. No glues are used to fix it.
• Wheels: 50 mm diameter wheels. hard tread injected in nylon. They comply with EN1335 standards. Optionally soft wheels or fixed stops.
• 5-spoke base: 5-spoke base with flat shape and 640 mm diameter injected in nylon with at least 30% fiberglass to guarantee its resistance. Optionally flat base in polished aluminum, diameter of 660 mm that incorporates the chromed gas cylinder.
• Automatic height adjustment: By means of a gas cartridge according to DIN 4550 class 3 (certified by TUV LGA) and BS5459 level “S”.
• Other options: The ergonomics of the chair can be improved by adding the "Seat adjustment" that modifies the separation between seat and back in a range of seven centimeters.