Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
OK OFICINAS, S.L. with N.I.F. B-03479383 , registered office at CTRA. N-325 KM. 20, POL. IND. LA CERÁMICA, C / RACÓ DE LA PALMERETA S / N, CP- 03330- CREVILLENTE- ALICANTE with telephone number 966-68.06.42 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is the responsible for the treatment of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee your security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other applicable regulations.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
At OK OFICINAS, S.L. we use your data to the extent permitted by the RGPD, as well as by current applicable regulations. In any case, the treatment will be done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be treated in an incompatible way for said purposes. Specifically, the following treatments will be carried out:
- Answer your questions, requests or requests.
- Manage the contractual relationship and the provision of the consultation services requested by the client.
- Manage your phone calls.
- Issue receipts of payment for the services provided in favor of the client.
- For the correct performance of the requested service, the personal data of the client necessary to monitor the evolution of this during the provision of the service will be processed.
- Carry out all those administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and fiscal and accounting obligations.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- Analyze and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
- Manage sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
¿ What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legitimation of the processing of personal data that we carry out is done at all times in compliance with the provisions of article 6 of the RGPD, as well as article 8 of Organic Law 3/2018. In cases where the legitimacy for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party will be requested to treatment.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the interested party does not withdraw their consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, Ombudsman, Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the period of Prescription of the actions that could derive and, after this, it will proceed to its complete elimination.
With whom do we share your data?
We inform you that the data provided will be communicated to the different providers of products and services, which are necessary for the execution of the requested treatment. Our suppliers are obliged to use the data provided solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the requested service. The personal data processed by OK OFICINAS, S.L. to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimizing basis of the communication:
- Public Administrations in the cases provided by Law.
- The State Security Forces and Bodies.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of contracted services.
- Public records of capital solvency and fraud prevention systems
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis by virtue of which we process your data, you have the right to:
· Right of access: Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether OK OFICINAS, SL is treating personal data that concerns you.
· Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data of which We have and request their rectification when these are inaccurate.
· Right of deletion: when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for the purposes that were collected.
· Right to limitation of treatment: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that they be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
· Portability right: has the right to obtain the personal data that concern them in a structured format of common use and reading mechanics and transmit them to another person in charge.
· Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent that you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of our use of your personal information before you withdraw your consent
How can you exercise your rights?
OK OFICINAS, SL undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to our address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to Law, that you provide a copy of DNI or NIE. We also inform you that, following our transparency policy, you can request the rights forms by any of the following means: at the headquarters itself or by email. You are informed that you can also exercise your rights by submitting a statement to the competent control authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Do you want a form for the exercise of Rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties.
- These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI.
- If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of their ID, or have them sign it with their electronic signature.
- The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail at the address of the Responsible at the beginning of this text.