Gas spring to fit the height of the office chair.
- Made in Korea under ISO standard and usage for most manufacturers.
- This gas piston for office chairs consists of two parts: the outer, diameter 50 mm, is placed at the base of the chair; the internal, 28 mm, is placed in the mechanisms seat.
- Approximate height from the top of the base to the start of the mechanism: Adjustable between 210 mm to 335 mm.
- It is generally used flat-bottomed chairs and little bulky mechanisms (permanent contact) as our chair BK600001.
- Remember that changing the gas be able to repair or re-adjust the height of his chair and, if you change your model, modify the minimum or maximum height of your chair or office chair.VIDEO: How to change the base and the gas
- If you have any questions please send us a photo of your chair (in full side view) to email@example.com.