Gas cylinder 2002 chrome
Inert gas spring for height adjustment of office chairs with pyramidal bases.
- Made in Korea under ISO standard and usage for most manufacturers.
- Chrome color.
- This gas piston for swivel stools consists of two parts: the outer, diameter 50 mm, is placed at the base of the chair; the internal, 28 mm, is placed in the mechanisms seat.
- Approximate height from the top of the base to the start of the mechanism: Adjustable between 87 mm to 207 mm.
- Used with synchronized or tilting mechanisms and pyramidal base.
NOT be used with a flat base as its tapered cylinder would cause the crash to the ground.
- Remember that changing the gas be able to repair or re-adjust the height of his chair and, if you change your model, modify the minimum or maximum height of your chair or office chair.
VIDEO: How to change the base and the gas
- If you have any questions please send us a photo of your chair (in full side view) to email@example.com.