Seat for "Isosceles" chairs. Upholstered.
Upholstered seat for Isosceles chair.
- The internal support is made of injected plastic anatomical forms.
- The foam density is 30 kg / MC.
- The fabric used is 100% Polyester with more than 80,000 cycles of resistance to abrasion (UNE EN 14465: 2004 + a1: 2007). Meets EN1021 1 and 2 standards on flammability. Available in twelve colors.
- With injected protective case.
- The seats are mounted on metal structures such as "Isosceles" with separation of attachment holes 425 mm.
- The seat is secured to the frame with two M6 screws (supplied in DIN 966 and length 25 mm).
- By replacing only the seat and although the fabric and color selected are the same as the original parts will notice major differences in tone by use and time.
- If possible we recommend doing sets with upholstered seats and backs old but usable, and using upholstered chairs new complete.