OK-14 office chair with asynchron mechanismRef: BK600014
Price €162.14 tax incl.
OK-14 chair ergonomic with asynchron mechanism and double handle for seat and backrest adjustment and height regulation. Choose the...
• Features: Ergonomic office chair with asynchronous independent regulatory mechanism of the seat and backrest, automatic height adjustment.
• Mechanism: Asynchronous system that regulates the inclinations of seat and back. Independent regulator of the high backrest and seat.
• Seat and backrest: Injected plastic supports anatomically shaped, density coated foam in seat 30 Kg and 25 Kg in backrest. Both seat and backrest are covered with protective injected shell.
• Wheels: Dual 50 mm diameter wheels, injected into nylon. meet standards X5.1-1993/18 and UNI 8588/84. Hard and without breaks wheels are supplied. Glides and other castors available in option.
• Base 5-spoke: 5-spoke base diameter 600 mm. injected in black nylon with 30% fiberglass. Optionally polished aluminum base with 660 mm diameter that includes chrome gas.
• Automatic height adjustment: through the gas cartridge according to DIN 4550 Class 3 (certified by TUV LGA) and BS5459 level "S".
• Upholstery: 100% polyester with more than 80,000 cycles of resistance to abrasion according to European standard EN 14465: 2004 + a1: 2007. Complies with EN 1021 1 and 2 standards on flammability. 12 colors to choose from. No glues are used to fix it.
Do you need another type of armrest? Add them to your purchase. The office chair arms from our catalog can be attached to it.