Seat for backless stools.
- Made of polyurethane over plywood.
- Polyurethane allows easy maintenance and guarantees that the seat does not warp with use.
- It give us the comfort of the foam against the hardness of the wooden seat or rigid plastic.
- The seat is made with four M6 nuts (according to diagram below) for fastening to a mechanism or fixed frame.
- As in Spain, these measures are infrequent, default screws are threaded to screw directly Wood.
- If we indicated in comments these screws are replaced by M6 * 15 for the use of nuts.